SiS Sensoren Instrumente Systeme GmbH
RTM 4002 X - The Second Generation of Electronic Reversing Thermometer
The RTM 4002 X is a digital deep sea reversing thermometer with the outer dimensions of mercury instruments. The features are:
- Replaces mercury instruments
- High resolution and accuracy
- Range of -2.0000 to 40.000 °C
- Long-term stable platinum sensor
- Easy to read digital display
- Electronically protected against loss of sample value
- Displays mean value, standard deviation and burst samples
- Easy handling
- Robust glass - titanium housing with double O-ring seals
- 10000 m depth capability
- Contains no mercury
- Suitable for laboratory use
It has the same positive features as classical reversing thermometers but without the disadvantages:
- The displayed values are the real sample values. Use of a secondary thermometer is no longer required.
- Reading of values with maximum accuracy no longer needs optical magnification.
- The sampled values are protected against inadvertent further reversing.
- One instrument with a range of -2.0000 to 40.000 °C replaces a set of high precision mercury reversing thermometers.
- Displays the mean value, which is the average of sixteen individual readings of a burst series.
- For quality determination, the standard deviation is displayed and the individual measurements of the burst can be read out.
|Range||-2.0000 to 40.000 °C||Weight||170 g|
|Resolution||±0.0001 °C (-2.0000 to 9.9999 °C)
±0.001 °C (10.000 to 40.000 °C)
|Sampling Frequency||1.25 Hz (0.8 seconds per sample)|
|Accuracy||±0.003 °C||Burst Sampling Size||16 samples|
|Stability||±0.00025 °C per month||Power Supply||One ½ AA sized lithium thionyl chloride battery sufficient for 3000 samples|
|Dimensions||327 mm length
20 mm diameter
- Suitcase for 12, 24 and 36 reversing instruments.
- DK option with external magnetic trigger unit for sampling release.
SiS GmbH reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.