SiS Sensoren Instrumente Systeme GmbH
RPM 2000 X, 6000 X and 10000 X The Second Generation of Electronic Reversing Pressure Meters
The RPM 2000 X, 6000 X and 10000 X is a family of digital deep sea reversing pressure meters with the outer dimensions of mercury instruments. The features are:
- Replaces mercury instruments
- High resolution and accuracy
- Ranges of 2000 dbar, 6000 dbar and 10000 dbar
- Piezoresistive sensor
- Easy to read digital display
- Electronically protected against loss of sample value
- Displays mean value, standard deviation and burst samples
- Automatic offset nullbalance capability
- Easy handling
- Robust glass - titanium housing with double O-ring seals
- 10000 m depth capability
- Contains no mercury
They have the same positive features as classical unprotected reversing thermometers but without the disadvantages:
- The displayed values are the real sample values. Use of a secondary thermometer is no longer required.
- Reading of values with maximum accuracy no longer needs optical magnification.
- Automatic offset nullbalance by initialising the sample mode.
- The sampled values are protected against inadvertent further reversing.
- Displays the mean value, which is the average of sixteen individual readings of a burst series.
- For quality determination, the standard deviation is displayed and the individual measurements of the burst can be read out.
|Range||0.0 to 2000.0 dbar (RPM 2000 X)
0.0 to 6000.0 dbar (RPM 6000 X)
0.0 to 9999.9 dbar (RPM 10000 X)
|Resolution||±0.1 dbar||Sampling frequency||1.25 Hz (0.8 seconds per sample)|
|Accuracy||±0.1 % full scale over the temperature range -2 to 40 °C||Burst sampling size||16 samples|
|Stability||±0.01 % per month||Power supply||One ½ AA sized lithium thionyl chloride battery sufficient for 3000 samples|
|Dimensions||327 mm length
20 mm diameter
- Suitcase for 12, 24 and 36 reversing instruments.
- Brochure, manual as PDF file
- Calibration information
- User report Insitu Pressure Calibrations On WOCE-Level by Sven Ober, NIOZ
SiS GmbH reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.