SiS Sensoren Instrumente Systeme GmbH
1. Name and address of the responsible for the processing
This data protection declaration applies to:
SiS Sensoren Instrumente Systeme GmbH (referred to as SiS)
Tel.: +49 (0)431-79972-0
Fax: +49 (0)431-79972-0
Web site: www.sis-germany.com
2. Collection of general data and information
a) When visiting the web site
When visiting our web site your browser will send informational data to the server. The data are stored temporarily within log files. These date are collected and stored until automatically deleted:
- IP address,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the requested web page,
- the web site from where the request was originated (referrer URL),
- used browser type and version, optionally the operating system of your device, and the name of your internet service provider.
The data are used for:
- delivering the content of our website correctly,
- optimizing the content of our website,
- and for additional administrative and criminal prosecution purposes.
SiS does not draw any conclusions about your identity from these data.
b) Contact possibility via the website
The SiS website contains information that enables a quick electronic contact to our enterprise, as well as direct communication with us, which also includes a general address of the so-called electronic mail (e-mail address). When contacting SiS by e-mail or via a contact form, the personal data transmitted are automatically stored. Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis are stored for the purpose of processing and answering.
The data are stored only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage, or as far as this is granted by the European legislator or other legislators in laws or regulations to which SiS is subject to.
If the storage purpose is not applicable, or if a storage period prescribed by the European legislator or another competent legislator expires, the personal data are routinely blocked or erased in accordance with legal requirements.
3. Transfer of personal data
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The setting of cookies may be prevented at any time by using the corresponding options of the used web browser. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via web browser options or other software programs. When deactivating the usage of cookies, not all functions of our website may be entirely usable.
You have these rights granted by the European legislator:
- Right of confirmation: You have the right to obtain the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed. If you wish to avail yourself of this right of confirmation, you may, at any time, contact us.
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain from us free information about your personal data stored and to get a copy of this information. Furthermore, you are granted access to the following information: the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data concerning you, or to object to such processing, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, any available information as to the source of your personal data when not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten): You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, and we have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay as long as the processing is not necessary.
- Right of restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing where one of the following applies: the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of their use instead, we do not need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of us override those of yours.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission of those data to a third party.
- Right to object: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning you, which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
- Right to withdraw: You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time. If you wish to exercise the right to withdraw the consent, you may at any time directly contact us.
6. Current version and updates
It might be necessary to update this policy. To ensure that you got the current version re-visit this page (http://www.sis-germany.com/privacy.htm).