SiS Sensoren Instrumente Systeme GmbH
Dissolved Oxygen Analyser (DOA)
New Windows™ Software Preview
A new Microsoft® Windows™-based Software for SIS Dissolved Oxygen Analyser (DOA) supports the exact determination of dissolved oxygen content in in aqueous solutions according to the method developed by L.W. Winkler in 1888. This version replaces the old DOS based versions without changing the underlying physical and chemical measurement principles.
Features and Enhancements
- Uses Microsoft Access data base to store all necessary data
- Supports multiple exchange units
- Supports bottle groups
- Bottle numbers may now be alpha numeric
- Additional data sets for operators, samplers, chemicals, and dispensers
- All data are kept in the data base to maintain a full history of titrations, chemicals and equipment
- Postprocessing to add data that were not available at time of titration
The new version requires Microsoft® Windows™ 98, ME, 2000, or XP.
The user who prefers the previous solution can still have the MS-DOS® based software.