SiS Sensoren Instrumente Systeme GmbH
CTD plus 100, 500 and 1000
The CTD plus 100, 500, and 1000 are a family of CTD "hang alone" systems for use in water depths of 100, 500 and 1000 meters respectively.
The features are:
- High resolution and accuracy
- New sensor concept, conductivity and temperature in the same sample volume
- Autonomous battery powered system
- LC display
- User programmable by cursor keybuttons
- Internal calculation of salinity, density and sound speed according to UNESCO tables and standards
- Autocalibration functions for simple recalibration of sensors
- Time series sampling for moorings
- Spatial series sampling for profiling
- Light weight, small size, easy handling
- Serial RS 232 interface
For simple use they are activated by three cursor keybuttons to take samples and store them in solid state CMOS RAM, to read out samples on display, to continuously sample, calculate and display parameters.
For field analysis and processing the SiS fieldsoft program for MS-DOS is included.
|Conductivity||1 - 65 mS/cm||1 mS/cm||10 mS/cm||2 mS/cm per month||20 ms|
|Temperature||-2 - +40 °C||0.001 °C||0.005 °C||0.005 °C per month||20 ms|
|0.01 dbar||0.05 % full-scale||0.01 % per month||10 ms|
|Salinity||2 - 42||0.001||0.019||0.004 per month||-|
|Density||0 - 65 kgm-3||0.001 kgm-3||0.016 kgm-3||0.003 kgm-3 per month||-|
|Sound Speed||1392 - 1724 ms-1||0.1 ms-1||0.02 ms-1||0.004 ms-1 per month||-|
|Sampling rate||Spatial mode user selectable from 0.1 dbar
Time mode user selectable from one minute to 9 hours, 59 minutes
Real time data acquisition 3 ms for a complete CTP cycle of 17 bit resolution
|Memory||CMOS solid state with 1000 data sets. Upgrade as option|
|Power supply||2 D cells: 10 hours continuous operation (with Alkaline cells)
up to 40 days time sampling (with Alkaline cells)
External supply 1.4 to 7.5 V, 1.5 W
|Outer dimensions||522 mm (pressure case), 181 mm (battery module), 70 mm diameter|
|Weight||4.5 kg in air with battery module and batteries.|
SiS GmbH reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.